Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Full Moon??

I went out tonight with my fiance to grab a few groceries and I could have sworn it was a full moon!!  People were stopping out of nowhere, switching lanes randomly, walking in front of moving traffic, backing out of spaces without looking and running into us in the store.  What is it with people!?  I mean, really, I get people make mistakes now and then, but this was insane!  It felt as if all the inexperience drivers - and pedestrians - got together and decided to go out tonight.

I swear some people just should not be driving, or crossing the street for that matter.  It's a pretty simple concept that a car is a weapon and you NEED to be careful with it.  With that, stop being incompetent, unaware and zoned out when around others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment